[Talk-us] Wählen / Voting - Sanitary Dump Station

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Tue Mar 17 07:50:49 UTC 2015

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 10:11 PM, Bryce Nesbitt <bryce2 at obviously.com>
wrote:

> Please consider participating in the wiki voting for:
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Sanitary_Dump_Station
> These sites have various names including dump station, dump point, caravan
> dump station, sanitary station, Elsan disposal point (UK), pumpout, and
> chemical dump point (CDP).

Taking a look at it now.  That photo makes my toes curl...seriously get
some disposable gloves on, and turn them inside out as you take them off...
what do you think you're going to be touching on your way to the sink?

access= suggestion should use standard access tags; I don't see a problem
with access=private as this could be handy for micromapping a property.
 access=public should probably be access=yes.