[Talk-us] Tesla Supercharger import

Bryce Nesbitt bryce2 at obviously.com
Sun Mar 29 06:49:05 UTC 2015

On Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 11:40 PM, Charles Samuels <osm at charles.derkarl.org>
wrote:

> I am not subscribed to "imports", please CC me directly.

To engage in the process fully, you'll need to subscribe.

> I have not yet asked Tesla Motors for their permission, I have a hard time
> believing it'd be refused.

Let us know when that process is complete.

My software is capable of recurring up-to-datenings based on a new tag:
> tesla:ref

Experience among the other "up-to-datenings" used with OSM is that a single
conflation key is not enough.
You'll need a proximity search as well: fortunately easy in your case as
these stations almost by definition are
not close to each other.

You'll also want to read up on import procedure for OSM.