[Talk-us] Strange changeset found

Jason Straub straub20 at yahoo.com
Wed May 20 03:47:54 UTC 2015

Morning all,
Was working through some railroad edits, and stumbled upon an odd edit in the city of Graham, TX.  Investigating further, I traced it back to this changeset: https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/24254640, in which the editor added addr:city and addr:postcode to every single point, way, and relation that touches the city of Graham.  Does this seem like a reasonable edit or does this need fixing?  I would say that at least the relations need the addr flag removed.
Jason