[Talk-us] OSM TED Style Talk - Fort Collins Colorado

Mike Thompson miketho16 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 21:00:55 UTC 2015

The practice run of my talk in front of the event organizers went very
well.  Clifford had shared with me how he was using OSM to advocate for
more sidewalks in his city and gave me permission to use this in my talk.
The organizations particularly liked his story and asked for more. Is
anyone else using OSM to advocate for change (or preservation) in their
community?  Could you share a sentence or two about what you are doing and
grant me permission to use it in my talk?

Thanks,

Mike