[Talk-us] CrossCountryRoads.com

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Tue Nov 3 16:55:36 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I was in touch with Tom Valazak who created and maintains
crosscountryroads.com, a site somewhat similar to aaroads.com containing
images and video footage for interstates and highways in more than 40 US
states. He generously grants OSM permission to use the images on his site
for mapping more freeway related information such as signposts, lane
counts, speed limits. I created a wiki page for this:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/CrossCountryRoads.com

I hope you find it useful. If you do, please drop Tom a line through his
web site, I am sure he would appreciate it.

Martijn