[Talk-us] Someone please check Beaver Lake, AR

Mike Henson mikehenson at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 6 18:09:19 UTC 2015

I noticed Beaver Lake AR is no longer showing up as a lake on the map.

I am not sure if this is a mapping for the render or the render needs to
change. This may have changed when the render changed the trunk colors from
blue to red/pink. The Beaver Lake relation has not been modified in over a
year.

Can someone with more experience then me look into this? If I was
correcting this, I would add all the beaver lake information to the
multipolygon relation.

Mike