[Talk-us] GeoBadges 1.0 for OpenStreetMap

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Tue Nov 17 19:11:40 UTC 2015

Thais good, but doesn't address the OSM side of things.

Historically, aka pre 2013 revision of COPPA, we couldn't touch sub
13teeners with a long pole. That may have improved a bit, theoretically,
with the 2013 revision of COPPA, but nobody has actually done the foot-
and paperwork involved to find out and address any issues.

I don't want to dig too deep in to the things that might be considered
problematic given general US paranoia on such topics, but I would
consider completely ignoring this a bit risky.

Simon