[Talk-us] Missing Roads - The missing manual

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Fri Oct 2 21:18:25 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Thanks first of all for giving the Missing Roads plugin / tool a try. It
sounds like folks are mostly having a good time using it. I know I am!
Thank you also for all the feedback + ideas I have already received. We
will use them to improve the tool and the data.

Because I received some feedback that the tools were not completely
intuitive to use sometimes, I thought I would write the Missing Manual for
the Missing Roads. I just did and it is on my diary:
http://bit.ly/missing-roads-manual

I hope it's useful!

Martijn