[Talk-us] Downgrading 'motorways' around toll plazas?

Russ Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Tue Oct 13 23:51:12 UTC 2015

Paul Johnson writes:
 > Not looking at this specific example, I might consider a a split to
 > multiple roadways between the medians and a potential downgrade to
 > motorway_link for gates that expect you to stop (such as cash/coin gates
 > versus ETC gates) or are primarily used to toll an offramp/onramp pair of
 > teapot handle ramps.

Is he possibly trying to get OSMAnd (and other routers) to route you
through the main highway? I've seen it do some funky things, like
route you down an exit ramp, through the main road there, and back up
the entrance ramp onto the highway.

Crynwr supports open source software
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315-600-8815
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  |     Sheepdog