[Talk-us] Increasing the number of US Mappers

Bryan Housel bryan at 7thposition.com
Thu Oct 15 14:01:20 UTC 2015

Relax, I am not saying “contributors must have a Facebook account”, rather I am saying “People with a Facebook account should be able to join a local interest mapping group”.

This is about increasing the number of casual mappers interested in OSM. For example, Maptime is an organization that runs local meetups for this purpose.  They currently seem to prefer Meeetup/Twitter, but I think a stronger presence on Facebook would do more to further their aims.