[Talk-us] Anybody had any contact with this user?

James Mast rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 4 03:55:16 UTC 2015

https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Sarr_Cat

Has anybody had any contact with that user and have him respond back?  I don't think many of his edits are troublesome, but I've sent him two messages in the last 2 months without any response back from him, asking him if he could please add a 'comment' to his changesets after he was mass adding some data in my local area a few times (mostly just buildings from Bing as far as I could tell).  Also, he's only been part of the OSM community for 4 months, but has almost 6,000 changesets in that time (none, as far as I can tell, have a comment).  I'd just wish he'd respond back to me on the 'changeset comment' part. :(

-James