[Talk-us] Request revert on Changeset #33669446

Chris Lawrence lordsutch at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 17:43:57 UTC 2015

It's in the OSM way history. I didn't make it up. Look at it yourself if
you don't believe me.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/45846830/history
- "lanes" disappears between revisions 19 and 20. You submitted revision 20.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/45846831/history
- "lanes" disappears between revisions 13 and 14. You submitted revision 14.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/201133287/history
- "lanes" disappears between revisions 3 and 4. You submitted revision 4.

I could go on...

Chris

--
Christopher N. Lawrence <lordsutch at gmail.com>