[Talk-us] Request revert on Changeset #33669446

James Mast rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 5 02:47:37 UTC 2015

Paul,

I've tried to stay out of this here on talk-us, but being belligerent and claiming somebody else removed the 'lanes' tags that didn't do it is just wrong Paul.  You honestly owe jakeroot an apology here (and in the Changeset 33669446 comments) since he didn't remove those tags!!!  You, yourself removed them Paul, back in Changeset 32790788 over 2 months ago.  The history here doesn't lie about it. https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/45846830/history  The 'lanes' tag was there for version 19 of that way edited by Bickendan, but gone in version 20 edited by you Paul.  The way is now currently on version 23.

If I was part of the DWG, I would recommend making you apologize to jakeroot before you could continue editing anything because of that.  If you didn't realize Paul, you're kinda acting like NE2 right now when it comes to this.

-James (rickmastfan67)