[Talk-us] GPS Tracking and the Most Novel Use of OSM data that I have seen.

Greg Morgan dr.kludge.gm at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 05:32:32 UTC 2015

I had autoplay enabled on YouTube.  Somehow, I ended up listening to
this legal discussion on GPS Tracking.  It was one of the most
engaging discussions that I have heard on the surrounding issues.

Some of you may have used d3js.org for data presentation.  The iD
editor uses d3js to present OSM data for mapping.  In this case, data
was presented with the Unity game engine using OSM as a backdrop.  The
last two links have the point in time right before OSM is mentioned or
used.

Regards,
Greg

Note that there may be swearwords in the presentations.  Please don't
click on the links if that will offend you.

GPS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84Y8ZWHy1dY

Creepy Doll.
https://youtu.be/ubjuWqUE9wQ?t=1838