[Talk-us] Long way in Lake County, CA no tags - broken boundary or other relation?

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 12:39:47 UTC 2015

On 17/09/2015 13:20, Blake Girardot wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Could someone with some knowledge or expertise please investigate this
> way:
>
> https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/158013854

A quick glance at

http://osm.mapki.com/history/way.php?id=158013854

suggests that it was created in

http://osm.org/browse/changeset/11185320

which appears to be an import.

Some other ways created in that changeset have been deleted:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/158014603

(comment "Delete inaccurate imported landuse data")

so I suspect that it's just more of the same.  The original importer's
still active - if you're unsure I'd suggest asking them about it.  It
appears unlikely that it's anything useful.

Cheers,

Andy (SomeoneElse)