[Talk-us] Dakota County Mn Bulk Building and Address Import

Joe Sapletal joe.sapletal at charter.net
Wed Apr 6 17:17:43 UTC 2016

I’m looking for some assistance and support for doing a Bulk Import of buildings with address information.  I’ve already assembled the data from the source, but I need help converting it and uploading it and to build community support.  I started a wiki page here - http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Minnesota/DakotaCounty/Buildings_Import it links to a couple of samples areas of the data.  One I’ve already uploaded as a test at this location - https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/44.74096/-93.10751

Any assistance would be great.

Thanks,

Joe (DCJoeS)