[Talk-us] Best way to contacting users who are taking a class, but are possibly damaging data at same time?
rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 11 22:13:39 UTC 2016
I've been noticing today in my local area that there are several users (6 of them -) using the same changeset comment of "GEO100 Dr. Mueller's class". Several of these changesets are their first ever, so it seems to me that this class just started. Only 1 of the accounts seems to be older than 1 month, and possibly might be the teacher , but can't be 100% sure.
Any recommendations on how to contact the users about this, or does somebody who has had previous experience with something similar want to take lead? Don't want to mess anything up that might give us some new mappers.
 - https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/BradleyMann
 - https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/gdelre
 - https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/catiehamel
 - https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/glo6735
 - https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Cortazzo
 - https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/TomM4
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Talk-us