[Talk-us] Best way to contacting users who are taking a class, but are possibly damaging data at same time?

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Mon Apr 11 22:49:22 UTC 2016

Hey,

I emailed Tom Mueller asking if it is indeed his class and if it is, to sign up for this list if he hasn’t already and post a little bit of info on the class and the students’ editing assignments. I am curious about this work and hope we can learn something about OSM in the classroom! I haven’t looked at the edits myself but that’s a keen eye, James! How did you discover this pattern?

Martijn