[Talk-us] Old Aerodromes

Jack Burke burkejf3 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 03:20:04 UTC 2016

Many of them may be valid, and could be nothing more than a farmer's private grass landing strip for his cropduster. The FAA does have a regulation requiring anyone establishing or closing an airfield (a private farm strip qualifies) to notify the government, but they don't really police it. States have e varying levels of regulation.

-jack