[Talk-us] Mappers in Idaho!

Martijn van Exel martijn at openstreetmap.us
Mon Aug 8 18:11:20 UTC 2016

To add to the confusion created by me: someone pointed out that there is in
fact a Teton County in both Idaho and Wyoming. The person I have been in
touch with is from the Teton Co. in Idaho. So no Jackson Hole or Grand
Teton NP there, but the eclipse still passes and you have almost just as
awesome a view of the Tetons from the west..At a fraction of the cost :)

But...Anyone want to map? Look at all this stuff that's not in OSM yet :)

Martijn

Martijn van Exel
Secretary, US Chapter
OpenStreetMap