[Talk-us] San Louis Obispo CA area - Chimney Wildfire - OSM US Tasking Manager Project

Mike Thompson miketho16 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 01:35:07 UTC 2016

Blake,

It is great to see OSM being used in disaster response within the US.

1) Will there be more such tasks, either associated with this fire, or with
other events?
2) Are there other cases where OSM has been used like this in the US? I am
scheduled to give a talk about OSM to the Wyoming GIS Conference and it
would be great to cite some additional such examples.

Mike