[Talk-us] Check your turn:lanes

David Mease meased3 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 05:22:58 UTC 2016

According to the wiki, "none" means that there are no indications on the lane. The value "none;slight_right" says that there are both no indications and a slight right indication on the lane, which is of course impossible. These "scripted" edits are therefore a correct interpretation of the original tagging. The problem here is that the original tagging was incorrect.