[Talk-us] Check your turn:lanes

Jack Burke burkejf3 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 17:09:44 UTC 2016

So I take it that at least you and I are in agreement that the wiki is
deficient for branching exits like this one:  http://mapillary.com/map/im/
7igAGXSa6EsUYlTIujXchw

Your Osmand "invention" example is a perfect case-study of what I'm working
on.  I'm trying to get exits on I 75 in Georgia and Florida tagged with
destination and lane guidance so that Osmand can show proper guidance, and
hopefully other OSM-based navigation apps will add that feature, too.  As
it stands, I use Osmand to test my tags.