[Talk-us] Check your turn:lanes

Jack Burke burkejf3 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 17:10:18 UTC 2016

Thus my problem.  The wiki doesn't consider what to do when there's a
branching exit.  It's a complete hole in the tagging schema, even though
it's probably the most common type of freeway exit in the U.S.

So, since there is no "through" indication, I resorted to
"none;slight_right" even though the usage of "none" is technically
incorrect because there *is* a signed indication of a slight_right.  But
being incorrect that way seemed better than being incorrect by using
"through;slight_right".