[Talk-us] Check your turn:lanes

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 17:42:57 UTC 2016

On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 12:09 PM, Jack Burke <burkejf3 at gmail.com> wrote:
> So I take it that at least you and I are in agreement that the wiki is
> deficient for branching exits like this one:
> http://mapillary.com/map/im/7igAGXSa6EsUYlTIujXchw

Why does this example even need any special lane tagging? I would map
this as lanes=3 on the motorway and then draw the motorway_link with a
lanes=1 tag out to right in front of where that picture is. Right now
the motorway_link doesn't branch off of the main way until WAY past
where the white solid line starts and where you must commit to the
exit.

Toby