[Talk-us] new relation pages

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Thu Dec 1 02:23:08 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I hacked together a new version of the OSM US relation pages. This lists
all numbered route relations for the state you choose + handy links to
inspect / edit.

It lives here: https://github.com/osmlab/routerelationranger

This version is better in that it gets data live from Overpass, and it has
Wikipedia links.

I haven't actually deployed it anywhere, mainly because my uwsgi / nginx
config skills are rusty. If someone wants to do that please go ahead.

If you just want to run it locally follow the install instructions.

Have fun with it and let me know if you (dis)like it.

Martijn van Exel
http://mvexel.github.io/