[Talk-us] Election update

Martijn van Exel martijn at openstreetmap.us
Tue Dec 20 17:57:58 UTC 2016

Hi all,

The elections for the OSM US 2017 board are closed. First off thanks to
all who voted, and to those who have become members in the process or
decided to renew their membership. You help us support our mission of
growing and enabling the OSM US community!

We are carefully reviewing the ballot with the help of an independent
observer. We expect this process to take a few more days. We thank you
for your patience as we are getting ready to publish the final results.

--
Martijn van Exel
OpenStreetMap US
martijn at openstreetmap.us