[Talk-us] Unreviewed rural roads vs Strava heatmap

Adam Franco adamfranco at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 15:35:46 UTC 2016

Thanks for this excellent tool. I've reviewed and fixed a bunch of roads
and also recently used it to identify areas with a high density of trails
that I hadn't seen before.

One small issue I've noticed is that it doesn't seem to include black-outs
for highway=service ways that have been reviewed. For example, the Mount
Philo park-road in my local area doesn't show a blackout:

Way: https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/36807856
Unreviewed: http://osm.cycle.travel/unreviewed.html#44.27492,-73.21289,15z
OSM: https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=15/44.2749/-73.2129

This is a minor thing, but just thought you might want to know. Thanks
again!
Adam