[Talk-us] Colorado Humanitarian Mapathons Feb 24 & Feb 25

Mike Thompson miketho16 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 19:27:33 UTC 2016

We have two humanitarian mapathons scheduled for later in the month:

Feb 24 - Colorado State University (CSU) in the Ramskeller, 5-7pm.  Details
on Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com/OSM-Colorado/events/228614237/

Feb 25 - University of Northern Colorado (UNC) at Weldwerks Brewing, 5-7pm.
Details on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/OSM-Colorado/events/228614359/

If you will be on Northern Colorado on those dates, I hope you will join us
for one or both events!

Our last event at CSU (Jan 27) was a great success!  25 mappers contributed
2,118 buildings to OSM in Swaziland to help combat malaria.  Here is a
visualization of the results:
https://tekim.cartodb.com/viz/1f42eaae-cad0-11e5-8e5c-0ecfd53eb7d3/public_map

Mike