[Talk-us] Law clinic

Steve Coast steve at asklater.com
Sun Feb 14 05:32:35 UTC 2016

Thanks Ian
Could you please share with the community the full briefing document, since OSM US is the client?
Best
Steve

On Sat, Feb 13, 2016 at 7:08 PM -0800, "Ian Dees" <ian.dees at gmail.com> wrote:

On Sat, Feb 13, 2016 at 7:24 PM, Steve Coast <steve at asklater.com> wrote:
Hi Steve,
OpenStreetMap US did speak with a law clinic this past week. For now, we are acting as the point of contact and have been (and will continue to be) in contact with the Licensing Working Group and OSMF. As we understand more how this process works we'll be sure to get feedback from as much of the community as we can. My hope is that this is a first step in a long and helpful relationship between the OpenStreetMap community and a wider array of law professionals.
-Ian