[Talk-us] Legal Research

alyssa wright alyssapwright at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 23:58:13 UTC 2016

Thanks Clifford. We will definitely include those questions and will make sure to publish the group's responses. Also, I think Alex had the latest update on public minutes and financials. As with all our efforts with transparency this was not are attempt to hide anything but probably lack of time!

As for your comments Steve - the legal student work is not based on any company brief. This is an effort to bring legal students into our community. This isn't a corporate agenda. Personally I think it's about diversifying our community with a range of learning and expertise. Which I know is something we all believe in.

Please feel free to send any further questions our way. And hope to see you at the town hall!
Alyssa.