[Talk-us] Legal Research

Steve Coast steve at asklater.com
Mon Feb 22 01:19:19 UTC 2016

> On Feb 21, 2016, at 5:27 PM, Ian Dees <ian.dees at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Steve,
>
> On Sun, Feb 21, 2016 at 5:55 PM, Steve Coast <steve at asklater.com <mailto:steve at asklater.com>> wrote:
> Ian
>
> I was just emailed privately to say there's hesitation to release the original briefing since they’ve moved beyond that. But I’m not sure that’s better, since it sounds like there is no documentation and it’s still the same agenda.
>
> It's pretty hard to argue about openness with "I was just emailed privately", isn't it?

Well, it’s your board president emailing me privately which is a reasonable thing to do, just like I asked you last week to chat on the phone Ian. Usually you can figure stuff out better that way. :-)

My guess is you didn't read the original brief before agreeing to be the client for the work?

I think I’ve said all I need to, it’s all out in the open and you have other transparency issues to work on anyway apparently that Clifford raised.

Best

Steve