[Talk-us] New OSM Meetup - "OSM Wyoming"

Mike Thompson miketho16 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 16:52:35 UTC 2016

We now have a Meetup for "OSM Wyoming"[1].  If you live, work, attend
school, or otherwise spend time in Wyoming; or if you are close to Wyoming,
please consider joining.   Suggestions for events are welcome in any part
of the state  You can post them yourself, or send them to me and I will
post.

Also, we are holding a mapathon at the University of Wyoming in Laramie on
March 9th[2]. The event is sponsored by the the University's Department of
Geography and GTU/Geography Club.

Mike

[1] http://www.meetup.com/OSM-Wyoming/
[2] http://www.meetup.com/OSM-Wyoming/events/229160292/