[Talk-us] Fwd: State Park Boundary shp file

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Thu Jan 21 16:55:01 UTC 2016

Would it be possible to get some advice on how to best submit this form for
the outlines Oklahoma's state parks?  I'm not quite sure where "using the
public record to assist in contributing to OpenStreetMap" lies on the
binary option "personal" or "commercial" use, and ODRT basically said, "You
want to know where the state park boundaries are?  File a FOIA Request..."
 Who says red states favor small government? /s