[Talk-us] osm meetup in austin ?

Andy Wilson wilson.andrew.j at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 17:39:06 UTC 2016

Hey there Rihards.

Welcome to Austin! We have a small (but growing) group of OSMers and can
definitely make a mapping party happen. We've not been posting to that wiki
page out of ignorance to its existence, but there have been a few OSM
events and meetups in the past year or so.

If you already in town, some of us will be at a coffeeshop/pub on Monday
morning, so that would be a good place to meet and start planning things.
Details are at http://www.meetup.com/atx-osg/events/228153534/ - if not, we
can figure things out some other way.

-andy