[Talk-us] Fwd: State Park Boundary shp file

Ian Butler mypublic at runbox.com
Sat Jan 23 23:30:05 UTC 2016

Another possibility for state park boundary shp files might be the Oklahoma Protected Areas Database at the Oklahoma Biological Survey.
I have not seen this data; but I worked on the original public lands layer for the Oklahoma GAP project.

http://biosurvey.ou.edu/PAD/PAD.html

"PAD-OK is an aggregated dataset, incorporating data as provided by land owners, administrators, or best available sources.
Inconsistencies in data quality and scale may be present. Because of possible data inconsistencies, PAD-OK is best for landscape
level analysis (1:100,000 or greater)..."

Contact Todd Fagin: tfagin at ou dot edu for info.

I hope this helps.

Ian Butler