[Talk-us] Fwd: State Park Boundary shp file

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Mon Jan 25 21:58:59 UTC 2016

I have received word back from Todd Fagin at the University of Oklahoma and
he says that yes, the data is in the public domain, though he would like
attribution on our contributors page (NBD, already done at
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Contributors#Oklahoma).  I'm not fully
ready to do a full import on it, though this does open me up to being able
to use this as part of the Wild Nights mapping project to get that ready
for our conbook as a test case around the Robber's Cave Wildlife Area and
Robber's Cave State Resort.