[Talk-us] SOTMUS Townhall Results!

alyssa wright alyssapwright at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 14:24:50 UTC 2016

Hi all,

We had a State of the Map US Townhall the other night! Hopefully it helped
bidding teams. It also helped us (the board) clarify some of the things we
hope to emphasize at this year's State of the Map US. So we wrote a blog
post:

https://openstreetmap.us/2016/01/sotmus-towhnall-2016/

The long and short: community, progress, team, and accessibility. We hope
this continues to inform the teams and the community.

Deadline for proposals is Monday February 15th and we are here to help and
answer any further questions in the interim.

Best,
Alyssa.