[Talk-us] Common names of highways do not match road signs.

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Sun Jul 10 17:15:51 UTC 2016

I think this would be great for point-based data in order to help others
properly determine the correct name=* tag.  However, given the
circumstances, I tend to also use source:name or name:source (not sure
which is correct) citing the state law renaming the road, since that's
verifable and canonical and signage frequently is not here.