[Talk-us] Status and progress: NYS DEC Lands reimport

OSM Volunteer stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Tue Jul 19 18:16:08 UTC 2016

Kevin:

I am impressed with your very careful level of attention to detail here.  While I personally can't help, I wish you the best in your endeavors to complete this import.  (Perhaps the imports-us-request list might have been / could be a better posting place?)  Thank you for your excellent update, rich and thorough in its presentation.

Regarding your #5, well, I've been known to do this on occasion, too.  As you say, it isn't "exactly a lie" so I'm OK with it.

SteveA
California