[Talk-us] Way to message a bunch of users at once?

Kevin Kenny kevin.b.kenny+osm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 23:21:24 UTC 2016

I'd really not see OSM messaging turn into a vehicle for spam. I know
that's not what you're doing, but a multi-message facility would surely be
abused that way.

The best thing I can think of off the top of my head. is to have the admins
of lists.openstreetmap.org create a mailing list for your local group,
along the lines of talk-us-newyork (but perhaps even more local).