[Talk-us] Way to message a bunch of users at once?

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 14:55:32 UTC 2016

Well there was already significant work done on a "groups" feature
that would have let users opt in to location-specific groups. But it
never got a final push to completion. The work and discussion
surrounding it are in a GitHub pull request:

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/297

Toby