[Talk-us] [Imports] Kansas City addresses from maps.kcmo.org

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Fri Jul 29 20:02:10 UTC 2016

Hi,

On 07/29/2016 03:42 AM, Clifford Snow wrote:
> Thanks for pointing out my lapse. You are correct. I've used parcel
> boundaries for parks a number of time.

Nonetheless (in order not to confuse the original poster) let's
reiterate that property lines themselves do not belong in OSM; only
where they can be used to deduce the bounds of something we *do* want in
OSM will they find their way into the database. We will not map
individual property lines in e.g. a residential neighbourhood (much less
import them).

Bye
Frederik