[Talk-us] Slides and video of Wikimedia Foundation presentations at State of the Map US

Pine W wiki.pine at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 19:58:35 UTC 2016

Hi OSM,

Here is the link to the slides that Katherine Maher presented at State of
the Map US:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Katherine_Maher%27s_keynote_presentation_at_OSM_State_of_the_Map_US_2016.pdf

Video of Katherine's presentation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywGuz1586M0

Here is the link to the slides that Yuri Astrakhan presented at State of
the Map US:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/10D8Q0w8gwMqOvciDDFZSBuRKxFpGsdwM0D5QcBFmTyA/edit?usp=sharing

Video of Yuri's presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kscsp0YS7nw

Regards,

Pine

Disclaimer: I'm a member of the Wikimedia community. I'm not employed by
the Wikimedia Foundation and I don't speak for it. I have a grant from the
Wikimedia Foundation that is a little related to OSM but OSM isn't a focus
of the grant. I am interested in in developing the relationship between
Wikimedia and OSM. The opinions of the Wikimedia Foundation may or may not
reflect my own, and vice versa (: