[Talk-us] Best practices for dealing with old TIGER tags?

Kevin Kenny kevin.b.kenny+osm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 23:07:58 UTC 2016

OK, 'residential' if it looks like 'subdivision', 'unclassified'
otherwise (as long as it's drivable in, say, my daughter's car rather
than my 4-wheeler). Got it.

I suspect that 'residential'/'unclassified' right now is almost a
difference without a distinction. I suppose that 'residential' might
be a weak indication to a router to avoid the route, but the
consequences of getting it wrong don't appear to be terribly severe.
Which is a relief.