[Talk-us] Reporting Attribution Issues on Mapbox maps

Serge Wroclawski emacsen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 22:03:48 UTC 2016

> Hey -- we've set up a support point for attribution issues on Mapbox
> hosted maps. Let us know if you spot something, and we'll work to fix.
>
> (Note, we won't be handling attribution issues on non-Mapbox hosted maps)

That's wonderful. All third party mapping providers should have a system
like this. And it would be even more awesome if we could see the resolution
and what an awesome job that Mapbox is doing in handling these issues as
they come up. It's good to see Mapbox stepping up and being a leader on
this.

But I'm a little concerned about non-MB hosted maps. If not this URL, where
can we report  attribution issues related to non-hosted Mapbox maps and
can you link to that other place we can report attribution issues related
to that other kind of customer from the same web page?

- Serge