[Talk-us] State relationpages

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Thu Mar 24 15:29:11 UTC 2016

Okay. I found the repo: https://github.com/mvexel/relationpages <https://github.com/mvexel/relationpages>
There are sparse instructions. The scripts are messy but work(ed). If anyone wants to take on hosting this somewhere, that would make me happy. The time I can set aside to support this is, unfortunately, too limited to provide a stable service. If anyone does want to take this on, let me know if you need help.
Martijn