[Talk-us] Caliparks re-tagging paths?

Rihards richlv at nakts.net
Fri Mar 25 23:36:54 UTC 2016

On 2016.03.26. 01:10, Alan McConchie wrote:
> Thanks everyone for your strong but sincere criticism so far. In the
> thread here on talk-us, I explained _what_ we were trying to do, but I
> didn't explain very much about our rationale: _why_ we think this is an
> important idea. The wiki proposal explains that a little bit better, as
> does my email to the tagging list.

and please don't get put off by the reaction - this being the internet
and such an open project, people tend to have strong opinions and
express them in much harsher ways than they would in real life.

before i get back to bashing the new tag, i'd like to say a huge thank
you for getting park people (would be a great band name in the 80ies)
involved.

offtopic, but i'd be interested in reading some honest blog entry on why
they were dismissing osm at first/still.
--
  Rihards