[Talk-us] Slack

Ian Dees ian.dees at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 20:48:57 UTC 2016

Hi Steve and list members,

OSM US already set up a Slack that has a few dozen people on it. Originally
the board used it solely for internal communications but now there are
plenty of folks hanging out talking about OSM in general (not just OSM US).
One particular nicety of our Slack team is that we have a nonprofit plan so
archives are searchable "forever" vs. the free plan's 10k message limit.

Feel free to join by inviting yourself at https://osmus-slack.herokuapp.com/

-Ian