[Talk-us] FW: Dakota County, MN Street Data Available

Joe Sapletal joe.sapletal at charter.net
Thu May 12 17:15:09 UTC 2016

From: Joe Sapletal
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 7:54 PM
To: Clifford Snow
Subject: RE: [Talk-us] Dakota County, MN Street Data Available

We do, it is owned by the County and falls under the open data policy.  The intent was to make it available to everyone.  The imagery and a whole pile of other datasets were provided to Esri for inclusion into their basemaps and we are looking for others to take the data and incorporate it into their basemaps.

Dakota County GIS Database Disclaimer